- one hour meeting with the Resident Officiant + client to plan the details of service
- unlimited email follow up with Resident Officiant for planning
- maximum four service participants (wedded couple + 2 witnesses)
- A love poem about your union written by local writers ABSquared
- A box of moon shaped chocolates, a clue within Stanza in Blue
Wedding Package: Poetic License 2
Stanza in Blue hosts Resident Officiant, Jo Novelli-Blasko, an Ordained Minister with Universal Life Church, to officiate weddings, unions, and partnerships inside the art-installation. Jo provides these services because she believes in love and agrees with acting in unison. The power of Jo’s officiant practice emerges from her faith in the performative. Performative utterances do what they say and include "I do.” Performatives change the world and create new ones. As an officiant, Jo also facilitates apologies, forgivings, and wagers.
Clients complete the Habits of the Heart Survey and provide a non-refundable 50% deposit to secure an initial meeting and a date for the service on Jo’s calendar. Claimants provide a paper copy of their marriage license and the remainder of the fee at the time of service. Cash is preferred. Inquire about trade arrangements: NOTAFLOF